SAW PROJECTS LTD
Shop fitting, interiors and project management. Saw Projects Ltd management has a combined experience of some 60 years in the shopfitting and fit-out industry.
We have individual expertise in the joinery, mechanical and electrical aspects of the industry along with offering advise on design and project management.
Our clients include major high street retailers, small retail outlets, museums, visitor attractions, local authorities and commercial property managers.READ MORE
INCEPTION TO COMPLETION
Here at Saw Projects we will sit down and list all your ideas for your project and help guide you firstly through the initial concept, advise on design, best use of a property or space, discuss any local authority approvals that may be required including planning, building control, fire officer, listed building consent etc including submitting forms and drawings required for consent.
We will put together a design pack consisting of plans, elevations, visuals, M+E drawings and a full specification to give a comprehensive guide to the project from start to finish so it is clear where the budget is being spent.READ MORE
- Shop fitting, interiors and project management
- Advise on design and concepts
- Drawing and design service
- Help with planning and building control matters
- Commercial office interiors
- Restaurants/Coffee shops/Bars
- HVAC design supply and installation
- Electrical installation including power, lighting, fire alarms, data and comms
- Full project management covering all aspects